BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
1. Check your wedding date availability by emailing email@example.com
2. Secure your date with a 25% deposit and a signed contract.
3. Book your consultation 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding to design your artwork. We will discuss colors, preferences, scenes, poses, people to include, canvas size, and anything else that is important to you on your wedding day.
THE WEDDING DAY
1. I will arrive 1-2 hours prior to the ceremony to begin painting the background. When the guests arrive, the painting will already be in progress.
2. During your chosen scene (first kiss, ceremony exit, first dance, sw) I will take photos and videos to use for reference throughout the evening.
3. Once I have captured the moment, I will sketch it onto the canvas over the background and begin painting you and your new husband or wife.
4. At the end of the night, your painting will look mostly complete and I will come find you to show you your painting before I leave.
AFTER YOUR WEDDING
1. After your wedding, I will take your painting back to my studio to add in the final details. This process usually takes around 2-4 weeks depending on the size of your painting and how long the painting needs to dry before varnishing.
2. Before varnishing your new painting, I will send you a photo to make sure you are happy with the finished product
3. Pick up your beautiful new wedding painting and bring it home, or I can ship it to you at an additional cost.
All Painting Prices Include:
Live Painting up to 4 hours
Additional painting time at my home studio to make sure your piece is perfect
Use of professional acrylic and/or oil paints
Design consultation prior to wedding
Varnish to seal and protect
Professional gallery wrapped canvas
Painting guaranteed to be ready for pick-up 2-4 weeks after wedding date
$1,500 - $2,500
16” x 20” or 18” x 24” canvas
Up to 4 detailed figures in the painting
Up to 6 hours of additional painting time at studio
24” x 24” or 24”x30” professional gallery wrapped canvas
Up to 8 detailed figures in the painting
Up to 10 hours of additional painting time at studio
**Additional costs may apply for shipping and travel**
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together on your live wedding or event painting!